ACT Foundation Grants for African for NGOs and Social Enterprises
The Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) is a grant-making and non-profit organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non–profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across all areas in the African Continent.
ACT Foundation gives full support to sustainable high-impact initiatives and also helps in implementing their programs to provide innovative solutions to economic, environmental, and social challenges in Africa.
ACT Foundation considers projects/initiatives in different sectors of life, which include:
Health sector: They focus on maternal, and child health, and other related diseases like malaria and cancer (breast, cervical, and prostate cancer).
Entrepreneurship: Developing different vocational skills and knowledge and building financial literacy.
Environmental sector: Focus on building a suitable and diseases free environment, enlightenment of waste management and sanitation.
Leadership: Youth leadership development and thought leadership.
ACT Foundation Grants for African NGOs and Social Enterprises desire to make an impact in the world is done through:
- Grant Making: ACT Foundation supports organizations with grants to ensure sustainable action in areas that align with key focus areas. They also ensure that partners are guided through in every step of the grant process, ensuring supported organizations are not alone.
- Capacity Building
ACT Foundation is committed to ensuring the sustainability of NGOs, NPOs, and CBOs through organizational development, impact measurement, monitoring and evaluation, board governance, and support.
Here are some eligibility criteria an applicant must require in order to be fit for the ACT Foundation grant. Applicants must:
- Be a Non-profit/Non-governmental organization registered and recognized under the laws of the country where it is implemented.
- Have been registered and implemented for at least a minimum of two (2) years.
- Should not be an intermediary, be fully and directly responsible for the preparation and management of any proposed project.
- Implement the Program/Initiative within Africa.
- Proposals should be innovative and impact-driven.
- Propose a program whose duration should be a maximum of 12 months.
ACT Foundation will not consider the following for funding:
- Individuals- the foundation is not meant to fund an individual entity but only for NGOs and Non-profit organizations.
- Any organization with a record to have squandered previous grants or funds from political parties, institutions, campaign groupings, or their subsidiaries and affiliates organizations
- Any organization that is not within Africa.
How to Apply and the deadline
Interested applicants can apply online via the given organization portal
The Call for Application portal will open 13th October 2022 and close 7th of November 2022 at 11:59 pm (WAT)
Eligible Countries: All countries only in Africa